9/22/10

Post 6 : Family Day Tomorrow

Sept 22, 2010 22:45

Up-Date

Hi to all,

I was hoping to come home in my uniform on Friday (Tomorrow) however we are not allowed to take any military kit off camp at the moment.

As far as pictures go they are limited as well we cant take too many for security reasons even on family day tomorrow (Thursday) even my family are not allowed to take photo's !

I will be defiantly home on Friday. Once I have officially passed out I will probably be allowed home in green kit.

I will come and visit you, staff and students as we have arranged next week ? Oh final thing Regards the photographs i know there will be a DVD of the pass off parade photograph's and video, I will send you a copy for the blog.

See you soon take care.

Rob

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rob,

i'm wishing you the best of luck in your chosen career, it seems like you're enjoying the hard work !
Hope college helped in this transition from boy to man to Soldier !
All the best

Che

Anonymous said...

Good work getting into this career mate, wish id not gone to sixth form now and just came straight onto this course. Could have been in a career now . Hope things go well for you and glad your enjoying it.

Aaron Hughes,

Anonymous said...

Hiya Rob,

Its great to see you how you've progressed from the course onto a career. I wish you well in your training and I hope you can come back into college to talk to us about it.

All the best, Chris watts.

Anonymous said...

Hey Rob,

Im pleased to hear your enjoying your new career.

Ive had a good look through your blog.. thanks for all the tips.

Your mentioned a lot in our lessons by some of the staff and its good to hear your doing so well.

Hope you can come back to college soon, and tell us all about your experiences.

Keep up the good work :)
Lori!